Wondering how to help your son and his future wife plan their big day? This practical guide—by the author of more than 20 wedding and honeymoon books—is packed with everything you need to know about being the Mother of the Groom!
• Celebrating the announcement in style
• Sharing the spotlight with the bride’s mom
• Budgeting your time as well as your money
• Tracking down the best locations, food, and flowers
• Dressing for the special day
• Welcoming the bride into your family
• And much more!
Filled with worksheets, checklists, and resources of all kinds, Mother of the Groom is a fully loaded planner providing everything you’ll need to know to make your son’s big day an occasion everybody will cherish for years to come.